Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeffrey!

Today is my husbands 29th birthday.

In honor of his new age, I have listed 29 things about him that makes him a wonderful person on his special day (and every day).
  1. He loves his son Zack
  2. He will go to the ends of the earth to see his son, no matter the obstacle
  3. He understands that sometimes its hard for me to deal with Zack's mom
  4. He wants to be a father again
  5. He donated part of his liver to his father
  6. He kills bugs for me
  7. He donates blood on a regular basis to those who need it
  8. He loves his video games (sometimes too much)
  9. He likes to read, but hardly ever finishes a book
  10. He is honest
  11. He is humble
  12. He does all the driving on long trips
  13. He hugs me while I cry
  14. He misses his mom (even though he doesn't say it much)
  15. He adores his niece
  16. His brother is a close friend of his
  17. He will drop what he is doing to help out a friend or family member
  18. He has his own little corks and isn't afraid to show me
  19. He will try something once, even if he isn't too sure about it in the first place (like going on a helicopter ride)
  20. He says he doesn't want to do something, but he turns around and does it anyway (like helping his dad with the AC)
  21. He is not a jealous man
  22. He goes to family events, even if sometimes he's not happy about it
  23. He wishes we dated more in high school
  24. He does all the ironing
  25. He can make the best egg sandwiches I have ever had
  26. He takes care of me when I'm sick and I don't even have to ask
  27. He isn't too proud to ask me for help
  28. He cares about my family
  29. He loves me for who I am

4 comments:

Brooke said...

He doesn't look a day older than 19. I would have never guessed he was twenty nine!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! What a special post...definitely made me smile...it is so awesome to share a birthday with someone you love and to celebrate all that they mean to you. I hope you all have an awesome day!



Amy

The Sweet Family said...

Happy Birthday Jeff!

He does NOT look 29.

I can definitely see who Zack favors!

Kellan said...

Happy Birthday to your husband - he sounds like a wonderful man!

Take care - Kellan