Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pay-It-Forward Contest

I am hosting my very own Pay-It-Forward contest, since that's the last step after you win. So, here are the rules...........

The rules are simple, you must comment on this post by the end of the day on Friday July 25th. The end of the day will be 6:00pm eastern time. The winner will be chosen at random so feel no pressure on this contest. But to make things interesting, answer the following question-

If you could close your eyes, click your heals and can wish to go anywhere, where would you go?

If you don't have a blog, but would like to play either leave a comment with your email or email me at princessmagggie at yahoo dot com.

I don't know what the prize would be yet, but I will pick something out while I'm on vacation after the contest ends. This way the gift can be related to the winner!

Good luck!

4 comments:

Chillygator said...

I would go back to that one day when I made a choice that turned out to be really wrong and I've regretted ever since. (But then again, that's happened twice before and turned out good. Who knew that pattern wouldn't continue?) If only.

The Sweet Family said...

If I honestly could go back, I would go back to the time before the passing of my uncle. I didn't know that he was moments from dying. I didn't know that he had a disease that was literally killing him the day he was given it! I wish I could have been able to see him just before his last breath to say I LOVE YOU, I WILL MISS YOU, I HONOR YOU!!! This is back 16 years! YES, I still ache with his pain and mine!

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic question.

If I could click my heels together and go anywhere - I would really want to go to Oz...I'm silly - I know!

Smiles,
Amy

PS - 2nd choice would be the Chocolate Facotry...I want to go in that room where everything is edible!!!

Brooke said...

Wow...your readers really went deep!!

Me? I would definately go home. Works sucks today!!