Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Can't wait to see them!

As you all know, Jeff and I are going on vacation in a few days. We will be heading south to see Zack for a week, then stop to see Grandpa and then we will have Zack here in MA for the second week. Our travel schedule is laid out like so....Saturday fly to NC, drive to VA and spend the week in the Roanoake area. Friday drop Zack off with his mother (since she arranged with the courts that she has to drive him to MA, don't know why, but whatever) then Jeff and I will drive to Beltsville, MD to spend the weekend with Grandpa. On Sunday Jeff and I will fly back home and get Zack back on Monday morning for the week.

Zack a few Christmas' ago

There really isn't too much planned, except for the travel and camping in the second week. I do have some ideas, but this year we are going to go with the flow and see what we feel like doing. No pressure! So if we want to sit by the pool all week in VA, so be it. Or do tourist stuff, then we can, but we will take it day by day. Then with Grandpa, we will do what ever he wants to do (or do stuff for him around the house).

Grandpa trying to look mean
I will be away from a computer while I am in VA, so I will make sure to take plenty of pictures, lots of mental notes and will report back when I get a chance during the second week when we return home. I will catch up with everyone then too!

I can't wait to see them both soon!

3 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

It sounds like you are going to have a great time! Between today and tomorrow I will gather some Roanoke area stuff to do for you!

If you come into Christiansburg, we should do lunch! HEHEHE

Take care and I'll be in touch with some ideas!

Kellan said...

Grandpa looks nice - tee hee! I hope you have so much fun! Kellan

Anonymous said...

How very exciting! I love the anticipation that builds as a good vacation draws closer.

Vaca's are to do what you want - so I think your plans ounds great. Going with the flow is perfecto and how I prefer to do it!

Def take lots of pics...I'll miss your posts while you are gone!