Thursday, July 3, 2008

Memory Tag

The rolling mountains of VT


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot, if we’ve actually met in person or not, anything you remember!


2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you don’t want to play on your blog, or if you don’t have a blog, I’ll leave my memory of you in my comments.


Thanks for the fun idea Jori!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Amanda,
My favorite memory of you is the first day you popped up with a comment on my blog. I was fairly new to the blogging world and I found the fact that someone who does not even know me, but would be supportive of and like reading my blog to be the coolest thing. From that day forward I have so enjoyed all of your posts and comments...you always bring a smile to my face and I am so happy to have met a new friend through blogging!!

Smiles,
Amy

Kellan said...

This seems like a fun idea. I, however, have no prominent memories of you and I - YET! We are in the process of makin' some - though!

Have a good day - Kellan

The Sweet Family said...

My favorite memory of you is of your stories of your visits with your BF Grandfather. You are such a wonderful woman who is so dedicated and driven by life!

Hugs,
Amy