Friday, July 25, 2008

And the winner is......

First......thanks to everyone who entered! I hope all the new readers continue to read about my every day adventures, flashbacks and what ever else may arise. And of course to my faithful readers, I love it that you stop by to see how things are in my neck of the woods!

Second....I want to answer my pay-it-forward question! If I could click my heals and go anywhere, it would either to go back to Hawaii and spend my days in paradise or if I could go back in the past it would be to see my grandma Dorthy one last time and tell her that I love her.


OK, now for the winner (drum roll please)..........


My niece picked the winner out of a bowl of names on folded pieces of paper (I know, real high tech) and she picked SHELLY OVERLOOK aka SCENIC OVERLOOK. Yeah for her!

1 comment:

Kellan said...

Have a good weekend and have fun on your vacation! Kellan