Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Yoga Continued

Last night I went to my second class in my 10 week series of yoga. I didn't go last week, so I was definitely was looking forward to last nights class. We were worked hard last night. The instructor changed the tempo of the class and we were movin' hard and quick. I guess in pilaties yoga the point is to get those muscles workin' and they surly where.

We repeated some of the same poses as the week I went, but at a different pace. I like some of the repetition, so I can get used to the moves since its easier to remember them on my own time and practice it when needed at home. I'm going to need to do yoga on my own the next couple of Mondays since I will be away, so it was good practice. Unfortunately I can't remember the names of the poses, so I can't tell you but I hope to soon.

Also, what a great night sleep I had since I did the class. I was so refreshed and I could definitely tell my muscles had a workout. So, when it was time to go to bed, I was so relaxed I had no problem falling asleep. Among all the health benefits of yoga, the night sleep is definitely one of the many personal benefits I experience.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad it the class is going well!

I need to find one...the post is so motivating, but then I lose my fire :)

Amy