Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I want these too!

The other day, my niece came over and she has the neatest shoes on! Now, she's 3 and I am admiring her shoes already. I know they may be a little flashy for me, but I am entitled to look at me shoes once-in-awhile. Right?

When Ally stepped out of the car with these on, I gasped and told her how much I love 'em. They sparkled so much in the sun, I couldn't take my eyes off of them.
Toddler Girls' Disney Princess Glitter Shoes - Pink
The best part of the shoes, they are by Disney Princess. I know my niece is a pretty princess and I am at heart, so why can't they make 'em in adult women 8 1/2?

3 comments:

Jori said...

Kaitlin has these same shoes. I have been coveting them a little myself.:)

Anonymous said...

I have seen these in red, and without the elastic strap. I too wanted them in adult sizes! So very Dorothy of the Wizard of Oz. heh.

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I'll take a pair in red...to complete my Dorothy costume! Little girls clothing is so fun!

I know she apprecaites your excitement too :)

Amy