Saturday, July 19, 2008

I won! I won!

A little while back, Brook on Everyday Bailey was hosting a Pay It Forward Contest. She also provided a link to a friend Swistle, who was hosting the same contest along with a list of other people doing the same thing. So, after a while I received notice that I won! Yeah!


So, I won from a non-blogger, but I appreciate that Libby stops by and checks out my blog. My box-o-surprise arrived yesterday and I was so excited to see what I had inside. Oh, the goodies are fabulous. She was very creative with her gifts and how she connected them to my posts. Very clever girlie!


The picture above is just a sample of all my new goodies. She sent me several different flavored teas (I can't wait to try the Chocolate one, never heard of it before either), a pill travel dispenser (will come in handy with the big vaca coming up) candy, a fancy drink maker book (nice!), heated lotion dispenser, tea cup warmer, camping survival Burt's Bee's packet and a few baby things I will need in the future.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think what you think is the tea cup warmer (the blue thing?) is actually a lighted magnifying mirror. And sorry again about the baby things. *pats your arm*

Anonymous said...

What a cool idea...congrats!!

I'm intrigued to find out how it works :)