Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Love those tags!

Mom's photo of a lily pad

I was checking out my comments and noticed I had a new reader on the block. So, when I went to check out her blog (Chillygator) I noticed a tag. I love to put tags on my blog, so here I go.....

Attached or Single: very attached :)
Best Friend: I have many great friends, its tough to put a label on just one.
Cake or Pie: It all depends on the occasion. Cake for birthdays, pie for the holidays.
Day of Choice: Saturday, its the middle of the weekend.
Essential Items:Books and hair-ties. I always have to have these around.
Favorite Color: Purple
Gummy Bears or Worms: Bears
Hometown: I get confused on this one, is it where I was born, grew up or where I live? The town I was born in, Silver Spring MD, the town I grew up in, Holyoke MA, the town I live in, Chicopee, MA.
Indulgences: Ice cream or chocolate
January or July: July I don't like to be cold.
Kids: Keep on trying, but I do have an awesome step-son who's 10.
Like or Love: Love! Plain and simple.
Marriage Date: Which one? I have two to the same guy :) 2/22/2006 & 7/31/2006
Number of Siblings: zippo
Phobias/Fears: needles & spiders
Quotes: A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
Reason to smile: Family
Season: I am really starting to like the fall more and more each year.
Unknown fact about me: My right foot is slightly longer then my left foot.
Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: I like to have a nice prime rib or a good steak, but I also like my veggies.
X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Um, I guess what ever is needed.
Your Favorite Food: seafood (lobster, crab, shrimp or scallops)
Zodiac: Cancer
Born June 21 - July 22
The sign Cancer is symbolized by the Crab.Your sign's element is Water. Cancer is ruled by the Moon.You are emotional, intuitive, sympathetic and moody. You enjoy shopping and visiting with friends. Cancer is sentimental, sensitive, and needs to have a sense of security. Cancer may be interested in politics even if it's only on the local level. You tend to over protect what is yours. Cancer is intensely romantic and has a vivid imagination. Your home and family are very important to you.

2 comments:

Chillygator said...

I'm so glad you took it! I love when people do them. It's so fun to get to know you better.

Brooke said...

I agree on hair-ties. You will never see me without one on my wrist.

And for X-ray vs. Ultrasound? Always X-ray!!! They always make your drink lots of water right before your ultrasound appointment so your bladder is full and then they leave you in the waiting room for hours while the whites of your eyes turn yellow!!