- Baby Drew gets the hiccups often.
- Zack was amazed when he felt his little brother kicking (hard) for the first time.
- I can lie to Zack's mom, while looking straight in her eyes, about how "wonderful" she looks in her wedding dress (she showed Jeff & I a picture that was taken while she was trying it on).
- My mother takes way too long to fix a cup of coffee at a rest area (she tagged along on this trip).
- My grandpa is like a little kid......he tries to sneak an extra donut when he thinks no one is watching, but still gets caught red handed.
- Jeff likes to play tag with other cars while driving long distances (I knew this one already, but forgot).
- I can't follow 3 conversations at once anymore, its very frustrating and tiring.
- I am definitely getting a case of mommy brain (I kept forgetting little things either at the hotel or in the car).
- I can't see my ankle bones any longer.....they've disappeared under some swollen skin.
- Priceline rocks for cheap hotel prices.....we got a room at a Fairfield Inn Marriott for $49 a night and the hotel was great.
Monday, March 2, 2009
What I Learned This Weekend
As you know, we went to Maryland this weekend to visit Zack and my Grandpa. I don't have pictures ready to share with our adventures yet, but I did learn a few things over the past couple of days I thought were interesting.