Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Do you feel pregnant?

People look at my basketball size belly and ask, do you feel pregnant? Most of the time, no. This is the common question of the day.

When the little one isn't moving around, I don't feel the extra weight like I thought I would, so at times I don't feel preggers. Yesterday morning I was driving to work, and Drew was quite and so I felt like I did pre-pregnancy. Its a weird feeling now-a-days. I thought I would feel extremely bloated or something like that, but for the most part I don't.

The times I do feel pregnant are when I have to pick something up off the floor, tie my shoes, shaving my legs (when I have the ambition to do so), anything to do with my feet, when my belly gets in the way of others walking around me or when the baby is moving. But this isn't constant (except for Drew moving around), its only at certain times. So, I don't mind it.

Over all, my pregnancy has been smooth sailing (after the first trimester hormone adjustments) and I'm enjoying every last bit. I can't wait to meet the little boy that who has sparked this question.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Wow! Thats awesome that you can enjoy it so much! I found that the very end was always the hardest for me, especially my summer babies. The way yours is going so far though, you probably wont have any issues then either. Good luck