Friday, March 20, 2009

Happy Spring!

I love the spring time! Mother nature clears off the snow to welcome the blooming flowers and budding trees. All of the hibernating animals are waking up and making their presence known.

Its a great time of year! When the calender says its the first day of spring, I welcome it with open arms. It means warmer weather is coming. I can start to think about packing away the heavy winter coat and wearing those comfy fleece jackets in the cool mornings.

It means my car won't be covered is salt residue from the roads. I can drive around with the windows open to get some fresh air while I'm moving around town.

I can take a walk around the block without worrying about slipping on ice or snow. I can enjoy the sounds and smells of spring while I take my leisurely jaunt around the block.

Also, its closer to the ice cream shack at the end of our street opening up too. Bonus!!

Hey, did I mention I love this time of year!?!?

1 comment:

Deleted said...

I love spring and summer, only problem with that being is since spring has actually come we have had nothing but cold and snow. :(