Monday, March 23, 2009

Reading Challenges


Phew, its taking me awhile to get through my current book "Water for Elephants". Its not that its a bad book, its just so much is going on.

I just want to finish one last book before Drew comes along since I know in the beginning, I won't have time to sit and read. I will continue to add books to my pile to read, but I don't think I'll have time to read them right away.

The book is good, its interesting and written very well, but with our classes (birthing and breastfeeding), the running around, the cleaning, the prepping, I'm tired and at times just wanting to veg out without anything going on other then watching a simple TV show, its hard to pick the book up. I may read a few pages at night before we shut the lights off to go to bed, but once I get into the book and remember where I was in the story, my eyes start to get heavy.

But, I'll get through it! I have a little under 6 weeks until my due date and I should get through the book by then. If not, well I'll finish it when I can!

1 comment:

Deleted said...

I wasn't able to read a book when I was late in pregnancy, I found myself always trailed off thinking of other things .. and sleepy was always an issue :D
Not a real issue though :)