Monday, March 9, 2009

Wackie Weather

Can you believe it? Last week, we started off with a winter storm. So much snow fell during the early morning, schools were closed, companies delayed or closed and the snow blowers had to be used to clear driveways and sidewalks.

This past weekend, we had beautiful sunny days. The temperatures made it into the 60's! I had my windows down while driving around on Saturday. It was absolutely gorgeous. Also, Jeff and my FIL went for a motorcycle ride for a good part of the day. They've been waiting for the perfect weekend day and they surely got it. Oh, it was wonderful!


Now there are rumors we may get more snow tomorrow night. Oh, I wish the teasing would stop. I want the warm spring weather. I want all the piles of snow to disappear so the flowers can bloom, grass can grow and mother nature can do her thing. So, we'll have to wait and see if the rumors will be true or not. Blah!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Im right there with you. Yesterday was beautiful and today I froze bringing the garbage out...come on spring!