Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

  1. I am grateful that my friends and family will get together this weekend to celebrate baby Drew at my shower.
  2. I am happy that Jeff is still working 40 hours a week since there have been layoffs and cut backs at his company.
  3. The snow is gone! We haven't had any snow (knock on wood) for sometime now and there isn't any in the near forecast, so could it be over? I hope so!
  4. Nail salons. I haven't been able to do much for my feet since growing a belly, so this weekend I am treating myself to a pedicure. I can't wait!
  5. Chocolate. Need I say more?!?

3 comments:

Cherish said...

Yay for baby showers! Everything else sounds pretty good too, but Im a sucker for baby showers!!

The Sweet Family said...

I hope your shower is tons of fun!

Deleted said...

We need pictures from the baby shower!!! :)