Monday, April 7, 2008

Golf Scholorship Letter


How cute is this?!?! This is an essay my step-son Z wrote and typed for a golf scholarship for a summer camp. He won too! Phew! Even though in his mind it would be mommy's money paying for it, ultimately we would be contributing funds to the cause too!

So, this morning I receive a copy of his essay by email. I thought it was adorable and wanted to share.

Also, these photo's are from his first time being out with his dad learning about golf from 2005. How exciting!




Dear reader,

Hi my name is Z. I'm 10 years old. I love to golf.It is one of my favorite sports.How I learned to play golf was with my Daddy.

He said,"Let's go outside and play golf." I said ,"what's that?" He told me it's a sport that includes clubs.I like to play golf often.I PLAY ALL THE TIME IN THE YARD! I hope I can get a scholarship so my mommy won't have to use up all her money. if you would please apply.

your golfer,

Z!

1 comment:

The Sweet Family said...

What is it with the sport of Golf? UGH!!! SMILE - I like his letter stating that dad explained its a sport with clubs and now he likes playing. CUTE!!!