Wednesday, April 2, 2008

100 Things About Me!

Thanks to Amy, who posted this a few days ago, it got me thinking about myself. So, lets see if I can fill 100 slots, talking about myself. I know this is going to take some time, so I have to put my thinking cap on! Here we go.......

1. I was born on June 23, 1979 in Silver Spring, MD
2. My parents names are Charlie and Lee
3. I'm an only child
4. My family moved to Springfield, MA when I was 6 years old from Beltsville, MD
5. Then my family moved to Holyoke, MA half way through my first grade
6. My first pets were a dog named Tasha, a cat named Morris and another cat named Tabitha (my parents already had them as pets when I was born)
7. My second dog was named Rowdy
8. I want a puppy
9. I was on the YMCA swim team when I was in 8th grade
10. I played Basketball & Softball all 4 years of HS
11. I played Football my Sophomore - Senior year in HS
12. I was the first girl to play Football at my High School
13. I have a Superbowl Jacket and Ring from when my HS Football team went and won
14. I played a year of Softball on the college level before the college cut it because of budget
15. I owned a motorcycle, Ninja 250 (it was yellow and purple)
16. I'm afraid of needles
17. I was beat up when I was 12 years old for being in the wrong place at the wrong time
18. I will have chronic back pain for the rest of my life
19. I am in pain everyday, but I don't let that slow me down
20. I play volleyball at a rec center every week during the winter months
21. I like bike riding during the warmer months
22. I am a Redskins fan since birth
23. I don't follow college sports
24. I wanted to go to college to be an athletic trainer
25. I haven't graduated from college
26. I have almost 70 credits sitting at Mount Holyoke Colleges registrars office
27. I jumped out of a perfectly good airplane (I sky dived)
28. I love chocolate
29. I am addicted to celebrity gossip
30. I can't wait to be a mom
31. My favorite color is purple
32. I went to Disney in FL for the first time when I was 21 years old
33. My favorite princess is Snow White
34. I dressed up as Snow White for Halloween when I was an adult
35. I still like Winnie the Pooh
36. I love to travel
37. I win a lot of radio contests
38. I love taking pictures
39. I've been the to Bahama's twice
40. I want to travel to each state in America
41. I've never been to Canada
42. I have a passport with one stamp in it
43. I like to solve problems (not math problems though)
44. I suck at math
45. I don't like beer
46. I love white wine
47. Pino Gregio is my favorite type of wine
48. I'm still trying to find my favorite maker of pino gregio wine
49. I have written letters to my grandpa in MD for the last 12 years
50. My grandpa is one of my BFF's
51. My parents are my hero's
52. I am always cold
53. I love to eat raw vegetables
54. I love to read (books, magazines & newspapers)
55. I sometimes don't understand my husband
56. I live with my husband, father-in-law and my husbands sister
57. I can't stand living with my husbands sister, she is self centered
58. I want to open a Bed & Breakfast some day
59. I wish I had time to bake more
60. I love seafood
61. I like steak too
62. I just discovered salt & vinegar chips, yummy
63. I would rather be outdoors during the warm months
64. I don't like Air Conditioning
65. I want to go back to Hawaii
66. I miss my Grandma Dorothy
67. I get migraine headaches
68. I wish I was taller
69. I like going apple picking in the Fall
70. I went for the first time apple picking with my step-son
71. I was afraid my step-son wouldn't except me into his fathers life
72. I used to have my belly-button pierced
73. I've had grey hair since I was 18 years old
74. Sometimes wish I had a sibiling
75. I love to read novels
76. I adore my niece
77. I want to exercise more
78. I wish I made more money
79. I am always early
80. I love to take pictures
81. I always need a new purse
82. I have a Tiffany's bracelet
83. My husband gave me all of my jewelry
84. I want to own my own home
85. I love to spend my money on other people
86. My pet peeve is people chewing on their gum loudly
87. I hate to shave my legs
88. I wish I could speak my mind at all times
89. I like my alone time (when I do get to be alone)
90. I like to watch movies (either on DVD or in the theater)
91. I hate April Fools day
92. I don't know much about make-up; I only where eye liner, mascara and lip gloss
93. I try to only buy things that are on sale
94. Christmas is my favorite holiday
95. I still enjoy my birthday
96. I have a huge extended family
97. I am going to be a god-mother this month
98. I believe in a higher power
99. I love to play bingo
100. I have deja-voo often

Phew, made-it through! That was harder then I thought!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh - great job! I loved reading your list and learning more about you...I assume your SIL does not check your blog though?? ;)