Friday, April 4, 2008

What I do Monday - Friday


The blogs for work are up and running. Yeah! There are still tweeks that I want to work on, but they are up and ready to be checked out. I maintain the MHC Fleet blog, I co-maintain the MHC Parking blog and my supervisor maintains the MHC Public Safety blog. If you are interested in checking them out, they are listed on the side of my blog under my daily checked blogs listing labeled work blogs.

So, let me explain what I do Monday-Friday. I work in the Public Safety department for Mount Holyoke College. My "department" is under the PS Dept and I am the Fleet Coordinator for the Fleet Office. I maintain/schedule vehicles (sedans, vans and buses) for the the college community and so many other administrative duties but I don't want to bore you as I go on and on.

I also help out in the Parking Office when the parking coordinator leaves for the day since she works part-time. Actually, when I first took the job 7 years ago I was in charge of both and that was way too much to do for one person, so I was lucky they hired someone else to take over the parking portion. I count my blessings every day!

So, this is a brief explanation so you are not confused if you check out the blogs for work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are professional at your job and a joy to work with. Thanks for your daily smile as well.

Doug