Friday, April 25, 2008

Favorite 80's Music

Its Friday! I was having a flashback moment this morning while I was driving to work & started coming up with a list of my favorite songs from the 80's. Now, most of these I really didn't start to like until after the 80's, but hey, that's OK!



So, I thought it would be fun to share my list. These are some of the songs that I wouldn't change the channel while it was playing, for no reason. There are others that didn't make the list too, but they just slipped my mind for the time being.

My top 10 list is-
  • Crazy For You - Madonna
  • Push It - Salt-n-Pepa
  • Girls Just Wanna Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
  • Karma Chameleon - Culture Club
  • Take On Me - A-Ha
  • Everybody Wants To Rule The World - Tears for Fears
  • Cruel Summer - Bananarama
  • Livin' On a Prayer - Bon Jovi
  • Pour Some Sugar On Me - Def Leppard
  • Brass Monkey - Beastie Boys
What's yours?

Have a lovely weekend!

2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

How about Corey Hart and I wear my sunglasses at night. I miss not hearing this one hit wonder!! I love listening to Phil Collins, Men at Work and Duran Duran!!! However, my fav of the 80's: CULTURE CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great post!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I love your list - this is awesome! I love "Livin on a Prayer" and it was my ringtone not too long ago! I love Journey too - "Don't stop believing" is my new ring tone! Great choices!!! Love the post :)