Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Texting

I love to text. That is how my husband and I talk during the work day. We used to call each other at lunch time and chat for a few minites and that would be it until we got home. Well, with the wonderful tecqnology of texting, we "talk" all day long. Its great! I don't have to wait any longer to tell him something, now I just pick up my phone and type. Its wonderful!

I also communicate with family and friends that way when I have something to say and vise versa.

But the only thing is, I don't know alot of the short cuts. Well, I came across this website (http://www.textingcodes.info) and watch out now. I am going to know all the lingo soon! Check it out and you will be in the know too!

But be careful! Don't text and drive!



2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

I love texting too! It is more useful than I ever thought with my kids.

I do have a bad vice, I text while driving.

Have a great day!!!

Anonymous said...

Uh, texting is my life! Where did you find the sign? Is that for real? It really is risky to text and drive...I used to have a palm device with a full keyboard, but now I have a flip phone and I HATE clicking through the letters!!!