Wednesday, April 9, 2008

It was so nice!

Yesterday, as I walked out of my office, I discovered how beautiful it was outside. I don't have a window in my office, so I don't know how it is outside unless my visitors inform me or my dad calls to let me know what its doing outside.

So, when I left work I was so excited to feel the warmth on my face. I still have my "winter" coat on, but I wasn't bundled up. I was so happy.

As I drove home, I had my windows open and embraced the warm air on my face. Living in NE, you never know when the cold blast from mother nature will return. So, I cherish every spring type day we have early in the season.

I hope it lasts until the weekend. But I heard there is rain in our forecast. I say, bring it on, as long as its not snow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it still nice today? It is absolutely ah-mazing here! Probably the nicest day we have seen in a while & I so agree with you - there is something about a nice spring day with a break from the rain that just makes you feel alive again! Hope the weather holds for you through the weekend and on! SMILES!

The Sweet Family said...

I hear rain in our forecast as well. I guess the April Showers brings May flowers is living up to its name this year!!!

Have a wonderful weekend!!