Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I've slacked a little on the Thankful Thursdays. Its not that I'm not thankful for things, its just I appreciate the same things in life over and over. I'd feel funny repeating the same list every week. So, I'm going to create a list for this week with a food theme. I usually don't get a chance to state how thankful I am for certain things I eat.
  1. Granola Bars. Its such a quick and simple was to make the hunger pains go away.
  2. Orange Juice (with no pulp). It healthy and so far I have experienced leg cramps twice during the night. Could it be the potassium I consume daily? Maybe!?
  3. Fresh Fruit. Yummy! Yeah, those jars of canned fruit with the syrup are ok, but nothing beats a shiny, juicy red apple.
  4. Lobster/Crab/Shrimp/Scallops. Um, these are all tied and I love the taste of each one equally. I couldn't just list one and leave the others off. It just wouldn't be fair.
  5. Chocolate. I've always loved this one, but now-a-days, its just seems to taste so much better then pre-pregnancy. Its heaven to me.

No comments: