Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Are you scared?

The other day, I was talking with a family friend about the upcoming baby shower. I was telling her that everything is coming together, where its going to be held and other details. She then asked, are you getting scared? I took a moment, tilted my head, let out a little sigh and said no, I'm not.

Honestly, I'm more excited then anything. Yeah, I feel a little worried that I won't know what to do in certain situations, or if I'm doing something right, but that's all normal. But, I'm not scarred. That emotion never entered my mind until she brought it up.

I know in a handful of months I will be exhausted, run down, maybe a little on the cranky side, but I will still be excited to have my child in my arms. I've been waiting for that moment for sometime now, and its getting closer. I can't wait!

No comments: