Thursday, January 29, 2009

Questions of the Day

The lovely Cherish had a blog tag/meme posted a little while ago that contained certain questions just for her. If we wanted to play along, she would then think of specific questions for the new people playing to answer. Well, here are the new questions that she chose for her contestants-

1. If you could be stuck at any age for the rest of your life, what would it be and why?
I like the age I'm at right now, 29. I'm not in my 30's yet, but I'm not in my early 20's where I really didn't know what I wanted out of life or what direction I was heading into.

2. What county would you never want to live in?
Anywhere where its colder then where I am now, Massachusetts. I wouldn't want to move anywhere where winter takes over longer then it does here. As it is, the warm months don't stick around that long here!

3. What would be the least amount of money you would have to win before you gave some away?
Well that depends. If I had enough to pay off my bills, buy a house and put a little away for a rainy day, I would then start to give some to family (close family, not the scattered extended ones). Would that qualify as giving it away? If giving to a charity of some sort, then maybe after $900,000. Since my needs, then my family needs come first.

4. If you could know for sure when and how you were going to die, would you want to find out?
I guess I would like to know so I could take care of business, have some fun stuff and say goodbye to my loved ones before the deed is done.

5. If you could spend a day with someone who has died, who would it be?
My grandma Dorothy. I never got to say that I loved her or goodbye the day she passed away. She left us in the middle of the night and we didn't even know she was in the hospital until we got the dreaded phone call. I'd love to sit down with her and chat one last time since it'll be 13 years this summer since she passed on.

Well, I hope I did good answering the questions. Also, Melissa from Complimentary Chocolate participated in question/answer tag if you'd like to see her answers.

But if you want play along, here are my questions for you..........
  1. If you could re-live a certain moment in your life, what would it be?
  2. If money was no object, what would you do with your time as a volunteer?
  3. If you could own an exotic animal with no limitations, what would it be and why?
  4. If you could live a day as the opposite sex, what would you do and why?
  5. If you could see into the future, would you?

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Yay! A mention :) ..lol,

I'll take your questions now and answer them, thanks! You should check out the questions I had posted on the bottom of that post, you can add them to this :D