Friday, January 30, 2009

And Another Question Please

To continue with the blog tag/meme from the other day, I will answer Melissa's (from Complimentary Chocolate) questions from part of the tag.

Here I go..............................

1. If there was anyone you could meet in person, who would it be and why?
Well, the first person that popped in my head was Brad Pitt. I've had liked him as an actor (and he's HOT) for sometime now, so it would be nice to sit down and chat with him over a cup of tea/coffee. Also, I couldn't think of anyone else that I'd like to meet under pressure.

2. If you could find out when you would die, or how would you die, which one would you pick?
I would say, how I would die.

3. And why?
I would chose to know how I would die rather then knowing when so I would know ahead of time if its peaceful or not so I could come to terms with the situation first.

4. Is there something that lingers in your head that you did that was embarrassing or just something you regretted you can't seem to get out of your head for good?
I can't reveal my most embarrassing event in my life, but I will share an embarrassing situation that repeats in my head on occasion.
I played high school football. At one of the games, as the whole team was running out on the field I tripped and fell on the big paper banner that the team runs through while the cheerleaders hold it up. Stupid thing! So, once-in-awhile I just shake my head when that glimpse of embarrassment pops up in my head.


5. What is the one thing you could not live without? (materialistic)
My computer. I can't imagine not having one around. Its such a great resource for information from the Internet, information gathering/storing and just fun.

1 comment:

Deleted said...

Thanks for doing them :D
Your answers were fun, and I love being linked, makes me feel special. :)