Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Thats right, I like ice cream cake!

So, I borrowed/stole/used this wonderful little mosaic idea from my SIL Sarah's blog and made one for myself using my answers. I'm pretty proud of my photo collaboration. What about yours? Follow the simple steps to create your own!

a. Type your one-word answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into mosaic maker.


1. What is your first name? Amanda
2. What is your favorite food? Chocolate
3. What high school did you go to? Holyoke High
4. What is your favorite color? Purple
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Wentworth Miller
6. Favorite drink? Kahlua & Milk
7. Dream vacation? Ireland
8. Favorite dessert? Ice Cream Cake
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Debt Free
10. What do you love most in life? Family
11. One Word to describe you. Loving
12. Your flickr name. princessmagggie


Where my mosaic photo's came from on Flickr- 1. Amanda Style 2. Hot Chocolate 3. Holyoke High School 4. Purple Rose 5. Wentworth Miller 6. Kahlua & Milk 7. Let there be light 8. Big Ole Ice Cream Cake 9. Debt Free 10. Snowmen Family 11. LoveXOXO 12. Princess Painting

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! I think I may try it...GREAT IDEA!

I love ice cream cake too!