Thursday, June 12, 2008

Goin' to see my BFF!

We are leaving on a Jet Plane (Southwest Airlines to be exact) tomorrow afternoon to see my grandpa! It was suppost to be a Zack weekend in MD, but we all know how that turned out (with the old switch-a-roo to memorial day weekend). It would've broken grandpa's heart if we didn't go because of the swap, and I can't handle that. So Jeff and I are taken off to good ol'Beltsville MD. We are busten out of work early and heading to the airport.

This weekend is all about grandpa. We do what ever he wants to do....if he wants to walk around Walmart, we do.....if he wants to people watch at the mall, so do we......if he wants to sit at home on the front stoop and talk, well, so will we! You get the idea.



I've been visiting him on this combo weekend for over 10 years now and I'm not about to stop. Besides, I wouldn't hear the end of it. Grandpa may be turning 82 years old on Monday, but don't mess with his routines. No sir!

I will share our visit when we return, but until then........have a great weekend!

1 comment:

The Sweet Family said...

What a cute picture!

I hope you have a wonderful time and I can't wait to hear what he wanted to do.

Enjoy and be safe!