Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I heard it!

I heard the new single from New Kids on the Block on the radio yesterday! Its called Summertime and if you missed it, you can listen to it on their website nkotb.com

I like it! I had my windows down driving home reminiscing about singing along & dancing to the songs that are now classics (yikes). It reminds me of when I was is *LOVE* with the boys when I was 13 years old.

Of course they had listeners call in after the song and give their opinions. All the young girls called in saying how much it sucked and they didn't understand the hype.....well, they weren't around the first time around. We were!

I think the boys are even hotter now then years ago and I'm going to buy the new CD when it comes out. I hope they come around MA during their tour (they better since they are from Boston). My husband doesn't know yet, but he is so going if my cousins can't go!

Who's with me!?!?!?!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you and right after I send this comment - I'm going to listen to the song! This is so exciting!!!