Thursday, May 15, 2008

Disney Alter Ego?

Did you ever want to know what Disney character you resemble the most?

Well, thanks to my page-a-day calender, you are only 40 questions away from finding out! Check out quizfarm.com to find out!

My results ended in a tie. I had to answer a tie breaker question to determine who alter ego was & when I found out, they were at opposites ends of the spectrum.

But before I jump ahead, the answer is........

My Disney Ego is -

Goofy

"You are fun and great to be around, and you are always willing to help others. You aren't worried about embarrassing yourself, so you are one who is more willing to try new things."


Now for my runner up ego, which may I may remind you tied with Goofy-

Cruella De Ville

Now there was no explanation with her answer, just the percentage of my answers that related to her, the villane who wants to skin puppies for fur coats. Um, I guess that means don't piss me off? I don't know, but to go from Goofy to Cruella in an ego test, wow....watch out!

They give a list of runner ups & this is how I found out about Cruella, so at least I have a little princess in me too (according to the list)! The rest of my list (in order) is - The Beast, Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Peter Pan, Snow White, Ariel, Pinocchio, Donald Duck.

So what's yours?

2 comments:

The Sweet Family said...

Cute! That was fun. I was rated Cinderella.

Have a great day!!!

Brooke said...

I am sad to say that we are match with Goofy at 81%...I was afraid I would be matched with him. But I was matched with Cinderella as my runner up though! I will take a hot blonde married to a prince rather than a giant dog with buck teeth!!