Friday, May 16, 2008

Everyone together - ITS FRIDAY!

It hasn't been a bad week, just a busy one! I am just happy its Friday! Yeah!

This past Tuesday, I brought my FIL to Boston for his 6 month follow-up(from his liver transplant). He is doing great! His medications are working the way they are designed to do, he is working 50 hours a week, active & *TRYING* to eat healthy. So, his next apt is in November.

Then Wednesday was my hair apt. It's the normal scheduled one, but this one was a little different since its right before the upcoming wedding. She colored my hair a little darker red (deep auburn) and no trim so its a little longer for the up-do.

Yesterday evening was the make-up run through (yup, for the wedding) with a bonus facial. Oh, the facial felt great! As a bonus, I even learned some make-up tips from the Mary Kay rep. I'm not a huge make-up person (just the basic eye-liner, mascara and lip gloss), but I learned some tips, *NICE*.


Also, thrown in there were my tanning sessions. Phew! It doesn't seem like much, but it's a lot of running around.

Then tomorrow I am the trip coordinator for my college's NYC bus trip. I'll have pics to share next week!

No comments: