Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Apple Martini

I can't wait to try an apple 'tini! I have wanted to try one for some time now and I hope this weekend I will be able to check it out.

If you have any other fancy beverage suggestions, please let me know. I am always open to trying something new and yummy. I am not a fan of beer, so I like to try new beverages. I love Midori Sours (thanks Sarah) but, I like to try other drinks too. I would like to expand my personal list in the event the bartender at a party doesn't know how to make certain beverages.


If anyone else would like to try it, here is the recipe for the Apple Martini -

Click here to view a larger image.


Ingredients:
1 oz. vodka
1 oz. apple-flavored liqueur
1 oz. triple sec
Splash sweet-and-sour mix
Maraschino cherry

Preparation:
Pour ingredients and ice into a shaker and shake well. Strain into a martini glass. Remove cherry stem and drop cherry into martini glass so it sinks to the bottom.


If you have any other fancy beverage suggestions, please let me know. I am always open to trying something new.

3 comments:

floreksa said...

I've moved on from the Midori sour. LOL

All about Cranberry Juice and Malibu Rum now. Yum, Yum!

The Sweet Family said...

I don't drink but that really sounds good.

I love reading your blog!!!

Anonymous said...

This drink is awesome! If you like sour apple jolly ranchers - you'll love this beverage! Let me know what you think if you get to try the recipe out this weekend!