Monday, May 12, 2008

Here Comes the Bride; Dum, Dum De Dum

My cousin, Christina, is getting married in less then 2 weeks, on Saturday 5/24. She is so excited! She even was nice enough to ask me to be in the wedding as a bride's maid. I felt so honored since there are so many of us in my family to chose from & she picked me. Her sister, Toria, is the maid of honor.

Last Saturday was our first dress fitting. Christina looked like a princess, she was so beautiful. Here is a peek at her dress from the bridal collection magazine-



I wish I was able to snap a picture of her while she was trying on her dress, but the tailor shop was so small & crowed I didn't get a good opportunity to do so.

Here is a peek at my dress from the bridal magazine too-



The maid of honor dress is the same as the brides maids, but its the same color pink as in the one in the brides wedding dress.

Here are our shoes too-


I think Christina did a good job picking everything out, nothing to flashy or hideous. I think everything has been tastefully chosen.

I have a growing check list I have to get done before the the big day. I have tanning to finish up, and all the beauty stuff I have to squeeze in. I'm sure it will all get done, its just finding the time.

I will share pictures after the big day. My mom is using my high-tec camera and Zack will use my other camera, so I'm sure I will have some interesting photo's!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What pretty dresses! I love being in weddings...I miss them now that most of my girlfriends are married...have so much fun dressing up! Only a few more weeks to go - very exciting :)