Monday, February 4, 2008

Favorite Superbowl Ads

Wow! What a game last night! My husband and I were routing for the Giants (I shouldn't say that living in New England, but we survived). Our teams were not in the game, so we had to pick someone! My team is the Washington Redskins and his team is the Buffalo Bills. We loved the game since it was so close and not a blow out which made things interesting.

Here is my list of top 5 commercials (not in order)-
1. Tied - Both E-Trade Ads (the baby talking about his investments)
2. Budweiser - Clydesdale (the Clydesdale who trains to be great)
3. Vitamin Water - Shaq the Jockey
4. Budlight - Wine and Cheese party (the one when the men smuggle in beer at a party)
5. Pixar - Wall-E (the new animated movie with a robot fooling about with the vacuum)

Two weeks until Nascar!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My husband is HUGE Redskins fan. lol He would love you! I am a Dallas fan, so you know the rival there!! lol Dh and I have a lot of fun on game day around here.

Anonymous said...

I liked those too, but what about the FedEx Pigeon commerical and the energy drink playing "push it" I thought those were pretty good too! Hard to beat the horses...what an awesome game!!!