Monday, February 18, 2008

Boogty, Boogty, Boogty......

Let’s go racing!

Yeah, NASCAR has started for 2008! The race was pretty boring until the end with the handful of issues causing cautions. I used to cheer for Dale Earnhardt Jr but since he switched teams and went to the dark side, I just can't this season. If he does good, good for him, I just can't cheer for him since he is now a team mate with Jeff Gordon.

So, this season it’s all about Kasey Kahne. He's a decent driver and a hottie. I was always a secretive fan of Kahne's since I was a Jr fan and my husband said I can't cheer for two drivers. But, not it’s legit. I can switch since Jr switched.

I'm also not the only won who is jumping ship. My dad used to like Earnhardt Sr and we all know what happened there. So, he cheered for Jr until this season. He is now cheering for the Gibbs team since he really doesn’t know who to pick and has to cheer for someone/team.

My husband is a Ryan Newman fan, so he was happy last night (since Newman won the biggest race of the year).

So, with this all out there, let’s see how the season unfolds.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with your pops on this one - as you already know! I used to root at times for Jr. but I just can't bring myself to do it with the team change - so I'm in the same boat with you there! Let's hope this weeks race is a bit more exciting!!!