Friday, May 29, 2009

TGIF

Its Friday!


Its almost my last day off for my maternity leave (it has been extended by one day with the Memorial Day holiday, yeah).


Grammie, Drew and I are going on an adventure.


We are going on a road trip. Its not Drew's first, but it will be his first to this location.


We are heading to Cape Cod for the day!

Every year, my mom and I pick a Massachusetts town to discover, walk around and enjoy in the spring. We say its our mother's day treat (this year for the both of us).





So, this year we chose a town in Cape Cod. We haven't decided which one we will go to, since there is so many to chose from. We decided to just drive and see what catches our eye. I know for sure it will be one near the beginning of the cape's "arm", but to be exact, we'll have to wait and see.





I can't wait to see where we end up and I'm sure I'll have photos and stories to tell soon!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

OOhh, that sounds exciting!

Deleted said...

Have a great weekend! So sad that you have to go back to work :(
Can't wait to see pictures of the trip :D