Friday, May 15, 2009

Updates from the South

Jeff spoke to Zack the other day, as he always does. Zack asked when we would see him next. Jeff explained, Fathers day weekend in Maryland and before Zack could say anything, Jeff told him "I know, I know you miss me but I'll see you soon". Jeff said this with a smirk on his face knowing this isn't the reason Zack was asking. There was a long pause on the other line...........

Zack was trying to figure out how to tell his dad that yeah, he missed him but he wasn't asking for him, he was asking because he wanted to see Drew. So, Jeff let him off the hook and said "I know buddy, you want to see Drew, I was only kidding with you".


Its hard to explain to an 11-year old that the visit schedule was set up because HIS mom decided to move to Virginia a few years back and now he has to suffer because of it. Its tough on us all.


Speaking of Zack's mom, she did go through with the marriage. We don't have many details yet, but Zack said there was a wedding, he danced at the party and has pictures. I'm sure I'll here some details at the next visit, and if there is any juicy gossip, I will share!


Have a great weekend!!

No comments: