Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Grammie Boot Camp

We are working hard getting Grammie ready for baby-sitting for when I go back to work (let me put it on record, I don't want to go back). Those two are getting to know each other very well. We didn't want to just throw them together on my first day back to work and say, here you go you two....good luck! That would have been disastrous!

So, my mom has been over every day during the week while Jeff is at work to help me out and have a review session to get ready. Obviously she knows how to change diapers, feed a baby, burp, calm a fussy baby and everything that goes with taking care of a baby, but its been almost 30 years since she had to do it. Also, she has to learn how to use all the new baby technologies that go along with taking care of a baby (the bottle warmer, the sleep positioner, bobby pillow, etc).

Also, with her at home with me, its helps me out alot. I'm able to rest and do a few things around the house when Drew doesn't want to rest. So, its a win-win situation for the both of us.

No comments: