Monday, May 25, 2009

Oh, How I Enjoyed It

So, many things I could have enjoyed over the weekend. Of course there where, but the one thing that I was able to do this weekend that I haven't gotten a chance to do over the past couple of months, was something I've been really looking forward to do.

The thing isn't what you expect, since I'm a little weird.

I love to do it, when most people hate it.

I kicked everyone out of the house, so I could be alone while I did it.

Oh, it was great!!

I got to do a little late spring cleaning!!





I know, I know. I may be a little warped, but I love to clean my house.....well, the area's I have control over (since we live with my FIL, its his house, and he has clutter everywhere).





I kicked my husband out with Drew so he wouldn't be around the fumes. I made sure my pregnant SIL wasn't going to be around, and I scrubbed the bathroom clean. It was wonderful. Yeah, I'm tired know, but it was worth it.

1 comment:

Cherish said...

I dont really like the doing part of the cleaning, but I sure love the accomplished feeling that you get afterwards. Hope you had a lovely weekend.