Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Video Games

I don't understand it, I really don't. My husband plays video games like its his life-line. He has a PlayStation 2, PSP and upgraded my computer so he can play PC games. I understand having a hobby, but doing something constantly that makes you upset, I don't get it!

He plays games that he is so passionate about, he gets so angry at the computer/game system he hells and screams like he was fighting an actual person. I've asked him time and time again, how can you play something that gets you so upset and claim to enjoy it. He just responds, you just don't understand. Dame right I don't understand.

He plays Madden, Tiger Woods Golf, Nascar and many other countless games on his PlayStation and PSP. On the computer, his newest obsession is Call of Duty (a war game). He also has recruited guys from work to get into the action with Call of Duty. I don't think they are as passionate as my husband though.

Please don't get me wrong, I don't mind if he plays (because I can do other things that I like, well except be on my computer), but if I did something that aggravated me to a certain point that my blood boiled, I would so quite or move on. I don't know! Maybe that's why I just play simple games on pogo.com. I guess its just something about my husband I just won't ever figure out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too funny & I know EXACTLY how you feel. It is quite perplexing and something I doubt we will ever understand! Thank you for the good laugh & I'm on your side if this debate :)

Brooke said...

I agree...mine wants so desperately to get rid of the tv altogether ... but would ABSOLUTELY DIE if I took his Wii away!