Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Bloggen' For Work

The other day, while I worked on my personal blog, the big boss asked me why I was so quite during lunch (there was a few of us sitting around talking and I was concentrating on what I was typing). I explained to him that I was workin' on my blog. He then commented that our department should have one. I said sure, as long as its not over my lunch break.

So, over last couple of days, new blogs have been born. My immediate supervisor created the Public Safety one, I created the Fleet Office site (that's my department) and then this afternoon I will create the Parking Office one (to help out my co-worker). I will announce when they are completed, so if you want to see what I do Monday-Friday (and some weekends) I don't mind.

The reason we wanted to go in this direction was to connect to the younger generations (wow, do I feel old saying that). We are even going to make a you tube video over the summer to show the do's and don'ts of parking. I can't wait to make that! I will so let you know when that is ready!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Your talents are going to good use!

Brooke said...

That's why I always keep my mouth shut!!! If you are like me, I know you probably needed one more thing to do!! Good luck!!