Monday, March 3, 2008

Think Spring!

Spring is coming later this month and I can't wait. I was day dreaming this weekend about my favorite things that will be happening soon because the new season will be upon us soon. Here is my top 10 favorite things to do when the weather gets warmer (they are not listed in any order):
  1. Bike Riding
  2. Plant my vegetable garden
  3. Open my outdoor swing up for the warm months
  4. Plant flowers
  5. Spreading mulch (the smell of ceder mulch is a favorite of mine too)
  6. Opening the windows in the house for fresh air
  7. Spring Cleaning (yes, I'm demented, I like to clean)
  8. Wearing fleece jackets instead of heavy winter coats
  9. Watching nature wake up from the winter hibernation
  10. Turning the heat off in the house

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this post. Spring is very exciting and todays weather is a wonderful tease! I'm so looking forward to warmth and the comfort of a new season :)