Thursday, March 20, 2008

Surprise, Surprise

Last week, Thursday to be exact, my husband text messaged me to ask if we had any plans for Sat 3/22? I was in a meeting so I didn't get the text until after, but before I could even check he's calling me at his afternoon break. He jokingly accused me of not texting him back and that I was ignoring him so I had to remind him about the meeting.

But anyhow, he asked me to keep that day open. I said ok, then he said he is working on a surprise for me. I said, ooooh. Its a good thing he called when he did since I was in the middle of making Easter plans with my sister-in-law (by email, love that technology!).

So, over the past week I have been asking questions about my surprise. Twice now he has offered to tell me, but I refuse to know. I tell him keep it a surprise, but I still want to bug him with questions. I honestly still don't know what he has in store for me, but here are my questions and his answers.
  • Are we staying overnight? No
  • Are we staying out late? Not too late
  • Dinner Involved? Could be
  • Alcoholic beverages around? Could be
  • He also mentioned that at some point over the weekend, we were near where he will be taking me, I could have reached out and touched the place. My response, we were many places over the weekend, I have no idea.
  • Also, he mentioned the surprise will be in the evening.
So, we'll see what he has in store!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! I can't wait to find out too - how special...only a couple days and you will know :)