Thursday, March 27, 2008

4-n-1, Yeah!

Last night we returned to volleyball. It was the kick off of another 10 week session. I met my new team (not a bad group), but I don't know our color yet since we didn't get our tee-shirts. That won't be for a few weeks, but our team number is 1 (hmmm, is that a prediction?). We went 4-n-1 last night, sweet!

My husbands team went 3-n-2. Guess what team we lost to? Yup, his. Darn it! At least there wasn't too much trash talking on the way home. I did tell him we let his team win since we felt bad they lost the first two games. So, now its on baby! Bring it on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like how you all keep the competition going - that is really cool and what a great way to do it! Volleyball is so fun and I'm sure it is a wonderful way to meet new people! Good luck with the season & keep us posted!