Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Morning Blah's

This morning wasn't looking to good. I didn't sleep too good last night and I just felt blah. Other then not sleeping well, I really didn't know why I flet that way. Maybe because it was dark and gloomy outside. It appeared to have rained early in the morning and still looked like a shower was looming.

So, I went through my usual Wednesday morning routines.......check my email, pay some bills, get volleyball clothes together for tonight, get the trash ready to bring to the curb, get ready for work, make my lunch and tea to go.

As I was driving my usual route to work in the stop and go pattern of the traffic lights, I heard a familiar sound on the radio. Wait a minute, is that....yup it was. It was Def Leppards Pour Some Sugar on Me coming through the speakers. Oh, how I thought that was awesome this morning. I usually don't hear that song in the morning (I don't know why) and I was excited.

I was dancing and singing in my seat while I drove, not caring what the other drivers thought. Oh, how that one 4 minute song turned my day around. Even now, with the rain turning to snow, I still feel peppy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are getting snow? We are not far away in VA and it is about 60 degrees :) That is my favorite Def Leopard song and when hearing it unexpectedly - it can so turn the day around! :)