Monday, March 10, 2008

Tag, Ur It!

I don't really know how this blog tag works, but I was checking out other blogs and someone posted this "tag" and said you're it. So, I'm assuming that its my turn. Forgive me if I'm confused, but what's new!

5 things i was doing 10 years ago:
  1. Taking classes at Mount Holyoke College
  2. Playing Softball for Mount Holyoke College
  3. Becoming more independent
  4. Working Part-Time at Mount Holyoke College
  5. Enjoying Life
5 things I was doing 5 years ago:
  1. I was a year and 1/2 into my wonderful relationship with my boyfriend (who is now my husband)
  2. Already working 5 years into my current carrier at MHC
  3. Trying to figure out what I want out of life
  4. Having Fun
  5. Enjoying my family
5 snacks I enjoy:
  1. Potato Chips
  2. Carrot Sticks with ranch dressing
  3. Anything chocolate
  4. Pretzels
  5. Ice Cream

5 things I did yesterday:
  1. Woke up in a hotel room
  2. Gambled & lost
  3. Watched Lost (season 1)
  4. Napped on the coach
  5. Ate a steak & cheese grinder

5 jobs I've had:
  1. Hostess at Chi-Chi's
  2. Student worker at Mount Holyoke College
  3. AutoZone counter worker
  4. Bath & Body Clerk
  5. Fleet Coordinator at Mount Holyoke College
5 things I would do if i had a million dollars:
  1. Buy a house
  2. Invest for retirement
  3. Spoil my step-son more then what I do now
  4. Spoil my niece even more then what I do now
  5. Travel

5 tv shows i like:
  1. My name is Earl
  2. Lost (just started to watch it on DVD)
  3. 24
  4. Sex and the City
  5. The Office

5 things i hate doing:
  1. Not being able to sleep through the night
  2. Going to the dentist
  3. Telling my husband we can't afford something
  4. Not being able to put my thoughts down on paper
  5. Matching socks
5 biggest joys of the moment:
  1. My wonderful family
  2. My new camera
  3. Chocolate
  4. Knowing warmer weather is coming
  5. Knowing I will see my step-son at the end of the month

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love it and stealing it!