Friday, March 7, 2008

Beautiful Days

The last few days have been so beautiful around here. The weather has been showing us that spring is definitely on its way. When I have the chance I walk to do errands at work rather then get a ride so I can absorb the warmer weather since you never know when mother nature will turn back to the cold harsh temperatures. While walking around yesterday, trying to avoid returning to my office as much as possiable, I noticed that flowers are starting to sprout from the ground and buds are starting to form on the trees and bushes. Oh, I love it!

The birds were out singing and flying around too. It was wonderful to hear the birds out being so chipper and happy.

We still have snow on the ground here and there, but its definitely melting. I want it to disappear from my yard so much so I can get out there and start to get things ready for when its time to plant my vegetable garden and flowers.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is just around the corner! I can't wait to leave my coat at home & drive to work with the sun roof open :) TGIF sugar!