Monday, April 19, 2010

Party Animal

What a fun time we had celebrating my little boy's birthday. And as you can tell, he had fun attacking his little birthday cake too!

We had a party on Friday night with our usual birthday attendees from Jeff's family and my parents. Then on Saturday we had a party for the larger family on my Mother's side. Drew had a little cake on Saturday too, but he had more fun with the cake on Friday. I don't know if he was a little shy at the big party and didn't want to show his true animal instincts when it came to chocolate cake.

Mr. Drew also got all kinds of neat toys (and clothes) for his ever exploring mind. He received all kinds of goodies to stimulate his little mind. Drew had a wonderful time playing with the toys and exploring all the new goodies he now has. I can't wait to see him in all his new clothes too!

1 comment:

Deleted said...

What a handsome little dude! I think Green is his color, lol!