Friday, April 16, 2010

1 Year Old Little Boy

A year ago my life changed forever.
A year ago I fell in love with a handsome little boy.
A year ago I became a mommy.
Words cannot describe the joy, happiness, anxiety and fear all rolled into one instant knowing you are in charge of this little person. This little life depends on you for guidance, support, unconditional love and entertainment. Its a lot of work, but I wouldn't trade it for the world!
For the most part, Drew's first year was a good one. Yes, he's had bumps, bruises, a scare that rushed us to the hospital, there was a time when I though all my kid would do was spit up but after some really yucky medicine that corrected itself, a recent dealing with a 3 week ear infection and a horrible diaper rash to go along with it. But, for the most part, little Drew has been a happy-go-lucky little boy who loves adventure, fun and laughing. Who could have asked for anything more!
I love you Drew! Happy 1st Birthday Sweetheart!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEANUT

Amanda said...

Thanks Grandpa!!

Deleted said...

Happy 1st Birthday little guy! This is the most exciting birthday hope it was great for Drew as it was for Mommy! Because we all know this day is just as much for Mommy as it Drew ;)

I can't believe it's been a year!