Thursday, April 8, 2010

The #1 Ladies Detective Agency

I finally finished the book. Its not a huge book, just finding the time to read it! Even though it took me some time to get through the novel, it was so nice to take the time and read.

The book was interesting too, but slow. Its about a women who came into some extra money after her father passed away and decided to open a detective agency in her area. She did get some unusual cases to solve, but the major case she solves runs throughout the book.

The area she lives in is simple and wide open in a dry climate in Africa. The novel also touches base with her families history and future.

I think its a nice flowing, easy book to read. I'm not sure if I'll read the other books in the series at this moment, but if I get a chance I will pick up the next one for sure.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i watched the movie!! it was cute :)