Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Last Day of the Year


I can't believe it. Today is the last day of 2008. I know I've been told that as you get older, the years fly by, but can it slow down a little?


But with that in mind, it was a great year despite some heartbreaking moments (but those happen every year in some way or another). The best thing is, the year is ending on a positive note and hopefully that will help start the new year off on the right foot.


I usually don't have any new years resolutions, but I always try to stay healthy and happy throughout the upcoming year. That's my motto!


This new year looks to be an exciting one! My dad is turning the big 6-0 (sorry dad I had to remind you). Jeff and I will become parents to a little boy. Jeff and I are also turning the big 3-0 (see dad, your not the only one). I'm sure there will be other great milestones taking place in 2009 too, and I can't wait to experience them.


Happy New Year to everyone! I hope you have a safe and fun time celebrating!

1 comment:

Cherish said...

Sounds like it will be a big year for you! All the best for you and your family!